Extreme H2O 54 Toric
LC - The lowest available cylinder: Designed for patients with astigmatism from 0.50D to 1.00D
MC - Designed for patients with astigmatism from 1.00D to 1.50D
Low cylinder patient requirements:
- Designed for the 55% of patients with astigmatism from 0.50D to 1.00D
- More than 90% of patients were fit with the first lens selected*
- Patients attained a full line of improvement vs. spherical correction
- A cost effective upgrade from spheres or aspheres for low astigmatic patients
*Clinical study conducted by Urs Businger, OD., FAAO, 2/07; data on file.
Mid cylinder patient requirements:
- Axis available in 10º increments to meet the more precise axis requirements of a mid cyl correction
- Designed for the 21% of patients with astigmatism from 1.00D to 1.50D
- Combination of stable design and stable material provide exceptional on-eye stability
Toric Stability is a Function of Design & Material
Extreme H2O 54 Toric lenses are made with our advanced breakthrough material in a prism ballast design
with a toric back surface. This combination is what enables our toric lenses to perform at a higher level for
visual acuity and all-day comfort.
- Cast molded = high performance for consistent performance
- Prism ballast design – rapid stabilization
- Tapered edge = minimal lower lid interaction for outstanding comfort
- Bio compatible material – Hioxifilcon D – made with GMA hydrogel copolyer = Rapid equilibration and sustained on-eye stability
- Moisture control formula with advanced hydration properties = Exceptional all-day comfort even for patients who have end-of-day dryness
- Dimensional stable material unaffected by changes in pH or temperature = Crisp, clear visual acuity with excellent low contrast sensitivity for superior night vision
- Group 2 high water non-ionic material = Resists unhealthy deposits keeping lenses clear and comfortable over the entire wearing cycle
- Biocompatible material, hioxifilcon D made with GMA/HEMA copolymer provides rapid equilibration and sustained on-eye stability.
- Moisture controlled formula with advanced hydrations properties gives patients exceptional all-day comfort – even for those who have end-of-day dryness issues.
- Dimensionally stable material unaffected by changes in pH or temperature enables crisp, clear visual acuity with excellent low contrast sensitivity for superior night vision.
- Group 2, high water, non-ionic material resists unhealthy deposits, keeping lenses clear and comfortable the entire wearing cycle.
Material / Handling Tint: 46% Hioxifilcon D, 54% water in a buffered 0.9% saline solution containing NACl and HaHC03 with a polyalkylene oxide block copolymer additive/ Light blue handling tint
Polymer Type: GMA / HEMA copolymer, group 2, high water, non-ionic
Oxygen Permeability: 21DK (Fatt units @ 35c)
Packaging: Blister Pack – 6 per box
Center Thickness: 0.145 mm @ -3.00 mm
Base Curve: 13.6 – Median (8.6)
LC (low cyl):
Sphere Power: -0.25 to -6.00 & +Pl to +4.00
Cylinder Power: -0.65D
Axis: 15º, 75º, 90º, 105º, 165º, 180º
MC (mid cyl):
Sphere Power: -0.25 to -6.00 & Pl to +4.00
Cylinder Power: -1.25D
Axis: 10º, 20º, 80º, 90º, 100º, 160º, 170º, 180º