Extreme H2O Weekly
The only one-week disposable lens available in three diameters: 13.6, 14.2 & 14.8. Successfully fit your small, standard and large diameter patients, providing them with a better fit and a more comfortable wearing experience.
The benefits of weekly replacement
- Improved eye health and comfort
- Less deposits = less complications
- Fewer dry eye related problems
- A replacement schedule that makes sense
- Weekly replacement is easy – start a new week, start a new lens
- Supports patient compliance
- Twice as many lenses as premium two-week with no additional cost
- Patients get the benefits from frequent replacement, but without the high cost of daily replacement
- 14% of patients have an HVID 11.3 and smaller
- 13% of patients have an HVID 12.3 and larger
- Reported comfort issues from 37% of patients with HVID < 11.3
- Reported comfort issues from 53% of patients with HVID > 12.3
Advanced Moisture Retention With Outstanding Durability
Our patented GMA/hydrogel copolymer hioxifilcon A has advanced hydration properties that allow it to retain 99% of its moisture. All lens dimensions and oxygen permeability present in the first hour of wear will be present in the last hour of wear. Lens comfort, movement, and fit will be stable throughout the day.
- Ultra stable copolymer provides exceptional on-eye stability throughout the wearing period.
- Lenses do not shrink, tighten, or change shape on the eye.
- Crisp, clear vision is provided throughout the entire wearing period.
- Non-ionic material resists deposits, keeping lenses clear & free of unhealthy protein deposits.
A patient preference study was done to evaluate the performance of currently used frequent replacement lenses across three wearing modalites compared with Extreme H2O Weekly.
Patients rate the lenses in terms of comfort, dryness and vision.
- 75% of Air Optix patients found Extreme H2O Weekly to be as good or better
- 73% of Biofinity patients found Extreme H2O Weekly to be as good or better
- 67% of patients rated Extreme H2O Weekly as good or better than their current two-week lens
- Patient preference was virtually equal between Acuvue Oasys and Extreme H2O Weekly
Material / Handling Tint – 41% Hioxifilcon A, 59% water in a buffered 0.9% saline solution containing NACl and HaHC03 with a polyalkylene oxide block copolymer additive/ Light blue handling tint
Polymer Type: GMA / HEMA copolymer, group 2, high water, non-ionic
Oxygen Permeability: 28DK (Fatt units @ 35c)
Packaging: Blister Pack – 30 per box and/or 90 per box
Center Thickness: 0.110mm @ -3.00
Base Curve: 13.6 – Median (8.2) 14.2 – Median (8.5) Steep (8.3) 14.8 – Median (8.7)
Median Base Curves: -0.50 to -8.00 & +1.00 to +4.00
14.2 Steep Base Curve: -1.00 to -8.00