Extreme H2O 54
Available in two diameter options: 13.6 and 14.2
Why Two Diameters?
The best comfort is a combination of the right material and the right fit.
Two diameter options allow you to use your expertise provide patients with the right size lens ensuring a perfect fit and ultimate comfort.
Not sure about your patients cornea size? Measure their HVID.
Patients who would benefit from a slightly smaller lens design:
- Patients with smaller than average corneas
- Patients with HVID less than 11.3
- Pediatric eyes
- Patients with tight lids
- Patients with small fissures
Patient who have difficulty inserting and removing their lenses
Patients who would benefit from an average size lens design:
- Patients with average size corneas
- Patients with HVID greater than 11.3
- Too much lens movement
- Too much lid interaction causing discomfort from the lens edge
- Centering issues
- Patients are more precisely fit with the availability of two diameter options
- Patient’s comfort is enhanced with the right material and fit
- Practitioners can differentiate themselves by offering choices which no other disposable lens manufacturer offers
- Practitioners provide patients with the number one thing they want – excellent all-day comfort which is a result of our material and fitting options
- Patient satisfaction results in retention; enhancing practice profitability