Extreme H2O Daily
The only one day disposable lens available in three diameters: 13.6, 14.2 & 14.8. Successfully fit your small, standard and large diameter patients, providing them with a better fit and a more comfortable wearing experience.
The benefits of fitting Extreme H2O Daily
- Ultra-stable copolymer provides exceptional on-eye stability throughout the entire wearing period
- Lenses do not shrink, tighten or change shape on the eye
- Crisp, clear vision is provided throughout the entire wear time
- Non-ionic material resists protein deposits keeping lenses clean, clear and healthy.
- Three diameter options enable you to get the right fit on all your patients
27% of patients would benefit from a small or large diameter lens
Pacific University conducted a study on corneal diameter and findings indicate that 27% of contact lens fits fall outside the standard parameters and would benefit from a small or large diameter.
- 14% of patients have an HVID 11.3 and smaller
- 13% of patients have an HVID 12.3 and larger
To further substantiate the above findings, we conducted our own clinical evaluation on HVID and comfort. In addition
to patients falling outside standard parameters, we found that there were also comfort issues with these patients.
- Reported comfort issues from 37% of patients with HVID < 11.3
- Reported comfort issues from 53% of patients with HVID > 12.3
Advanced Moisture Retention With Outstanding Durability
Our patented GMA/hydrogel copolymer hioxifilcon A has advanced hydration properties that allow it to retain 99% of its moisture. All lens dimensions and oxygen permeability present in the first hour of wear will be present in the last hour of wear. Lens comfort, movement, and fit will be stable throughout the day.
- Ultra stable copolymer provides exceptional on-eye stability throughout the wearing period.
- Lenses do not shrink, tighten, or change shape on the eye.
- Crisp, clear vision is provided throughout the entire wearing period.
- Non-ionic material resists deposits, keeping lenses clear & free of unhealthy protein deposits.
Material / Handling Tint – 41% Hioxifilcon A, 59% water in a buffered 0.9% saline solution containing NACl and HaHC03 with a polyalkylene oxide block copolymer additive/ Light blue handling tint
Polymer Type: GMA / HEMA copolymer, group 2, high water, non-ionic
Oxygen Permeability: 28DK (Fatt units @ 35c)
Packaging: Blister Pack – 30 per box and/or 90 per box
Center Thickness: 0.070mm @ -3.00
Base Curve: 13.6 – Median (8.2) 14.2 – Median (8.5) 14.8 – Median (8.7)
-0.50 to -10.00 and +0.50 to +6.00 (13.6 and 14.2)
-0.50 to -10.00 and +0.50 to +6.00 (14.8)